Villa Learning Center Enrollment/Application Process
There is no better way to experience our preschool than schedule a visit. Also, your child is welcome to enjoy some time in a classroom to experience first-hand about our unique learning environment.
Once it is determined that our program is the right fit for your child and your family, and a spot is available, the admission process at Villa Learning Center is quite simple.
What do you need?
Once your child is enrolled you will need just a few things in order to complete the registration process:
- Registration Forms
- Child Care Application for Enrollment
- Emergency Contact Information
- Parent/Student Handbook and Acknowledgement
- First Aid Authorization Form
- Discipline and Expulsion Policy
- Influenza Virus Flyer
- Distracted Adult Flyer
- Child Care Food Program Application
- Child Care Food Program Infant Form
- Immunization Form DH680
- Physical Exam DH3040